Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Remember

I remember That left was right and right was left.
I remember that back was forth and the sun sets.
I remember the way the wind blew, flowed.
I remember the board how it bowed.
I remember the night the day.
I remember being cold, wet.
I remember it was white but i could do nothing.
I remember can it be.
I remember the air the sky am i ever gonna fall.
I remember the warmth i can hear a call.
I remember the steam raising. the liquid flowing like the nile.
I remember when time had no value.
I remember when i was of the essence.
I remember screaming.
I remember It all.
I remember notin.

3 comments:

  1. short. simple. to the point. I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...is this about snowboarding? Just kidding. I still think your best line is "I remember that left was right and right was left." And to me, that has nothing to do with snowboarding. It has to do with youth and inexperience. This is pretty good.....but, you can do better. You wrote this in like 20 minutes. Geez...I wonder what it would look like if you spent a little more time on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good Turdy
    Very interesting. I just wanna snap right now.

    ReplyDelete